Things I was scared of as a child:
1. The song "woa-oa here she comes. Watch out boys she'll chew you up... She's a man-eater."
2. The song "I just died in your arms tonite."
3. Burglars downstairs as I ran across the hall to the parent's room after jumping off my bed to avoid the snakes under it.
4. A witch that would certainly pop out of the toilet if I didn't wash hands and get out before the toilet noises stopped.
5. The movie "Watcher in the Woods".
7. Snakes... or a stick that looked like a snake following me home on my bike.
8. Never marrying.
9. The thought of dying and going into nothingness.
10. The thought of dying and then living FOREVER. And EVER. And EVER.
11. Graduating to Young Women's from Primary in church.
12. "Unsolved Mysteries"... and walking outside at night and hearing its theme in my head.
Things I'm afraid of now:
1. Heights without restraints.
2. Death of my parents, husband, or children.
3. The end of the world (and the crap leading up to it).
4. Being fat and getting fatter.
6. My kids living lifestyles that I don't approve of.
7. Ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever you want to call them.